Job: Instrumentation Technician Field (1e Technician)
|Active since||14-03-2016||Job category||Engineering - Execution|
|Educational level||Vocational / Diploma / As...||Employment type||Contract / Interim|
Instrumentation Technician Field (1e Technician)
Instrument technician Field (1e Technican) is working during
looptesting with 1 colleagues in the filed and during function/safety testing with 2 of more. The INS technician Field (Technician) is performing actual testing in close coordination with INS Technician ITR (vocal point op test team).
• Executing field test activities according to set requirements in the loop folder
• Coordinates Field test activities under coordination of INS Technician in the ITR.
• Checks if calibration of test equipment is not over due
• Makes sure that commissioning sheets are filled in correctly
• Handsover commissioning sheets to INS Technician ITR after finishing tests
The right 1st technician has indept knowlegde of the available documents in the loop folder and other relevant engineering documents and specifications like:
- Instrument Loop Diagram
- Engineering Data Sheet (EPC CONTRACTOR deliverable)
- Manufacturer Data Sheet or Calibration Sheet
- Hook-Up Drawing
- ICAPS Status Index (progress of the Pre-Commissioning activities of the respective loop, expected to be all 100%)
- Loop Test Record Sheet (ICAPS Test Sheet FJxxx, depending on the type of instrument, to be filled in and signed of upon completion)
- Punch List
- All other required project deliverables which are available in the Instrument technicial room, such as;
for ease, RAT List only (extract from Instrument Index)
Cause & Effect Diagrams
Process Safety Narratives
Junction Box Connection Diagrams
PCS Cabinet Drawings
IFP (Interface Panel) Cabinet Drawings
User Manuals sophisticated instruments (MOV, etc.)
- Looptesting activities: Signal validation, Range, alarm set point(s) and/or trip set point(s), PCS visualization, Functionality
- In accordance with the latest provided engineering deliverables; Hartprotocol / Communicator, DSC etc.
Certificates / competences
• MBO -4 / NVQ level 4 and a minimum of 4 years work experience as commissioning technician or commissioning supervisor in the petrochemical sector
• Valid VCA Vol/ SCC for supervisors.
• Good communication and reporting skills
• ATEX / Compex
• Fluent in English
STAR offers a diversity of big complex projects locally and internationally with different experience level requirements. Naturally we offer a primary good salary with flexible benefits to personal preference. As a self-employed (ZZP) we charge competitive market rates.
If you are interested to work for STAR Oil Gas Power and you meet the above job requirements, please apply via the link below. For questions please contact Jack Bron at 031 (0)88 80 81 500 or visit our website www.starpowerpeople.com for our specific projects.
Application link: https://star.heeft-vacatures.nl/instrumentation-technician-field-1e-technician-antwerpen/83485/0/solliciteren
STAR Oil Gas Power
Established in 2001, STAR is the foremost specialized market leader for project management, consultancy and secondment activities in all major disciplines within the Oil, Gas, Power and related industries. STAR is specialist in the area of Project Management, Engineering, Construction & Maintenance, Safety & Environmental and Marine & Offshore. With a clear focus on the market, a healthy ambition and proven quality, STAR is a trustworthy partner for her clients and her professionals. Currently more than 1.400 STAR professionals contribute actively to the success of national and international projects of our prominent clients. For more information see our website: www.starpowerpeople.com
Engineering - Execution
|Industry / Industries||